Sunday, September 29, 2013

Closed

Well seeing as Gibbsonburg was closed this week I don't have much to write about. So I guess I'm just going to go a little more in depth about what happened last week. The biggest thing that I noticed was just how energetic the kids were, there was not a single second where most of them weren't moving around and talking loudly. I was always moving around the classroom helping the kids on their pirate addition activity and as I was doing that I wondered just how the teacher put them into groups of two, did she take into consideration who got along with who or was is random. Later, when I asked her about it she told me that she usually thought about the skill levels of the students, matching them with others who were at about the same place as them, or in such a way that a kid who understood addition really well could help someone who wasn't doing as good. I honestly don't have anything else to say this week except I hope Gibbsonburg is not closed this week because I was really disappointed that I didn't have to go especially since I learned that after I had already gotten on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment